Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I only hurt myself because she cheats.

Lily and I were playing hide and seek last night, and it was my turn to hide. So she closed her eyes and I said "Now count to ten while I hide!". I started running into the living room and I hear her say "One, Two, TEN!". So I knew I had precious few seconds to get hidden. I ran and leapt over an overstuffed chair, in order to hide behind it. However, since I'm not a gymnast, my vault over said chair was lame and clumsy, and I strained my shoulder somehow. It's kind of in the front over my collar bone and down into my arm.

Yeah, I know, I'm a doofus. But Lily didn't find me right away, so I'm proud of the fact that I can successfully hide from a 3 year old. Not without injury, apparently.

No comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr