Maybaby tagged me for Seven Things Meme.
I'm supposed to link back to her site and give you the rules.
Rules: list seven random or weird things about yourself.
I have been tagged before, so now I have to come up with seven more things...
1) I hate filling up ice cube trays, so I leave them for Craig to do. Seems ridiculous, I know, but I'd rather clean a toilet.
2) My great-grandmother's names were Myrtle, Pearl, Florence, and Julia.
3) My eyes are the same color as my hair, which might seem weird since my hair is red. However, my hair is actually auburn (a reddish brown), so it's not like I have satanic eyes or anything. Most of the time.
4) I like bugs. I think they are super cool. In fact I have raised silkworms at home. For fun. Luckily my husband is cool with planting mulberry trees in the backyard, building a dedicated bug room in the basement and filling it with worms.
5) I have a tattoo. Those who know about it know where it is and what it is. Those who don't have to ask. Maybe I'll tell, maybe I won't.
6) I have a secret message on the inside of my wedding ring. It's only two words, but it means the world to me.
7) I have no cavities in my teeth. I had one once, in a baby tooth. They filled it and the next day the tooth cracked and fell out.
Pony Rides and Monkey Pictures
Happy Birthday Mr. Blue
1 day ago