Friday, November 23, 2007

Seven Things Meme

Maybaby tagged me for Seven Things Meme.

I'm supposed to link back to her site and give you the rules.

Rules: list seven random or weird things about yourself.

I have been tagged before, so now I have to come up with seven more things...

1) I hate filling up ice cube trays, so I leave them for Craig to do. Seems ridiculous, I know, but I'd rather clean a toilet.

2) My great-grandmother's names were Myrtle, Pearl, Florence, and Julia.

3) My eyes are the same color as my hair, which might seem weird since my hair is red. However, my hair is actually auburn (a reddish brown), so it's not like I have satanic eyes or anything. Most of the time.

4) I like bugs. I think they are super cool. In fact I have raised silkworms at home. For fun. Luckily my husband is cool with planting mulberry trees in the backyard, building a dedicated bug room in the basement and filling it with worms.

5) I have a tattoo. Those who know about it know where it is and what it is. Those who don't have to ask. Maybe I'll tell, maybe I won't.

6) I have a secret message on the inside of my wedding ring. It's only two words, but it means the world to me.

7) I have no cavities in my teeth. I had one once, in a baby tooth. They filled it and the next day the tooth cracked and fell out.

I'm tagging

Scripturient

Nina

Carl

Sideshow Mom

Farming Friends

Pony Rides and Monkey Pictures

Smoochie Frog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for tagging me. I am thrilled and honoured to be tagged. I have done this tag before but if I can write it from a different angle I will give it a go. Sara from farmingfriend

maybaby said...

Oops! I'm sorry, I promise I checked back through your archives so I wouldn't tag someone who'd been tagged already!

Thanks for playing!

And your daughter sounds just like my daughter at that age. I swear I've had very similiar conversations in very similar circumstances!

Rising Rainbow said...

No cavaties, how cool is that. But I think you can keep the silkworms! lol

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr