Thursday, November 01, 2007

Flexibility

The past two days I have seen less stiffness and increased motion in Kaswyn's left front fetlock. It's still a little stiffer than the right, but it might have always been that way. But for sure it's less stiff than it was Saturday, and this makes me very happy.

I'll be riding him again next Tuesday, and we'll see how it goes. It's going to be kind of hard to make much of an assessment since he wasn't really lame, just not right. And he was only "not right" at certain tiems of our ride. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. Until then it's walk, walk, walk. Bleh.

In other news, last night was Halloween. Tonight I'll try and get pictures of the girls and their costumes posted here. They were really very cute!

No comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr