Thursday, April 08, 2010

FYI

So I'm driving in the car with Macey (she is four), and we have this conversation -

Macey: Mama, what is that thing that keeps stuff from floating?

Me: That thing.. hmm. It keeps stuff from floating?

Macey: Yeah! It keeps stuff from floating!

Me: Um, do you mean rocks?

Macey: No, no! It keeps STUFF from FLOATING. You know what I mean!

Me: Hmm. I really don't know, I... uh.. hmmm....

Macey: It's GRAVITY! And it works just the same in the spring as it does in the winter! Just so you know!

Me: Oh, THAT! Thanks for letting me know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course, how could you call yourself a scientist and not know that!! She's a funny kid.

Rising Rainbow said...

ROFL, and just why didn't you get that right from the start?

Too cute! Reminds me of the old Art Linkletter books that were full of the amazing things that roll off the tongues of little kids.

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr