Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Shameful

I’m such a bad blogger!

For a variety of reasons, I haven’t been able to blog on a regular basis. I could go into all the boring details, but really, they are just excuses for me not sitting my butt down and banging out some posts. It’s not like I don’t have anything to say, cause I have stuff going on. Too much stuff!

So, in an effort to encourage myself to take time to write blog posts, I’m going to adopt a monthly theme and write a post within that theme once a month. Fortunately for me, January is already completed!

As you may have read in my previous post, I was contacted by Dressage Today to write a tip for their New Year, New You Program. I ended up writing five tips, and they chose the best one. Since I have four other tips written (which vary in quality from decent to kinda lame) I’m going to post the remaining four each Wednesday in January. Please excuse the lame ones.

Then in February I’m going to post about four more things within a theme. I’m pretty sure February’s theme will be “Four Pieces of Equipment I’m Loving Right Now”. For March, I’m toying with “Four Simple Dressage Exercises I’m Using”. That’s as far as I’ve gotten.

Have a suggestion for a monthly theme? Please shoot me a comment or an email (dressagemomblog@yahoo.com). I’ll give you a shout out!

2 comments:

Achieve1dream said...

How bizarre. This post showed up but some of your previous ones didn't. I'll go back and read them in a minute. I really like your idea of themes! That should be fun and interesting. Subjects that are always of interest to me are hooves and feeds, but don't know if you have any interest in those subjects. You could also do a theme on Arabians since you love them so much. Like share how you got started with the breed (although you probably have posted about that before now that I think of it). If I think of anything else I'll leave another comment. Looking forward to reading more. Happy New Year!!

Achieve1dream said...

Did my comment not make it through?

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr