Friday, September 29, 2006

Some good, some bad

We had a bit of a bad day at the barn yesterday. Nothing major, it was just that Kaswyn felt like he hurt. Even when I rode him like I did on Tuesday we was very uneven and really didn't want to move forward. After 10 minutes he was still really short-strided on that left front, so we quit.

I realize that we aren't going to have all good days. Even though that's what I want to happen. So I have to just go with it when he has a worse day. Today I'm going to try and ride again. Hopefully he'll do better today. It just really got cold and rainy so maybe that affected him.

In other news - Lily has recovered from her little mishap. Click here to read all about it on Craig's site, complete with a picture. She's been such a little trooper through the whole thing. Let's hope we can avoid any further drama.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Poor Lilly! Glad to hear she's doing better, and that it wasn't any worse. The pic will be fun to share at her wedding someday! LOL

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr