Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Working on it

So yeah, I'm working on getting the videos and test sheets posted here.

I'm stupidly busy at work (with regular work plus a special project that I am on which will probably cause me to work late a few days this week), still trying to clean up and do laundry from the show, and trying to get to the tack store to buy a boot for Kaswyn so that he will keep his foot wrapped when he gets turned out. Oh, and work horses and clean the house too.

Seriously, our house is way out of control. Craig decided to implement "Operation Re-Claim the House" where we clean the house for an hour or two each night. I usually just bust out and clean the whole downstairs in one evening, then the upstairs the next night, pretty much exhausting myself in the process. Craig's idea is a good one, but it's going to take days to get done. I'm just going to be patient and wait this thing out. I hope the places that we clean stay clean until we get to the rest of the house.

Anyway, I'll get the videos up. Eventually. But I might have to clean toilets first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I think we all understand. I wonder how many of us working and riding ladies have decided to "relax" our housekeeping standards. I imagine most of us...you just can't do it all. Our horses are definitely groomed, bedded in clean stalls, fed on a daily basis - but, our toilets, carpets, windows might have to wait.

Katee said...

I've been tuned out for a few days, so I'm sorry for the tardiness of this comment!

Way to go Albert! First place in every one of his classes? That's wonderful. I am under the impression that he hadn't been shown before. Is that true? If so, I'm even more impressed.

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr