Thursday, September 24, 2009

SHN 2009 - Thursday evening

Today I went to the barn, cleaned stalls, lunged horses, then took the day off from the barn to go and have lunch with a friend and tour a bourbon distillery (I'll post pictures of that later!). Then back to clean stalls and feed and walk horses, then back with my friends for a weekly open house dinner get together. I really needed the day off and now I'm about to head to bed.

I must say that I'm touched and overwhelmed by all the positive comments from everyone. Thanks you all so much for being so supportive. It's nothing that I could have predicted, and it's very nice to hear especially now.

I'm setting my sights on tomorrow. Albert and I ride at around 11 am. I'm going to focus and do what I need to do. My trainer is here so she can get my head and my body back in the game.

Better things are coming. :)

SHN 2009 - Friday

No comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr