Saturday, December 01, 2007

Glamour Shots

I just got the photos back from our session with the photographer. I think Kaswyn looks awesome.







I don't think I have a favorite. I love them all.

The photographer is a friend of mine who leased Kaswyn for a time. She's super talented. She used to do weddings and portraits but now she's persuing horse photography full time. She's got some nice photos on her website.

Now I just have to buy frames and convince Craig to let me put them up in the house!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! They are beautiful! Kaswyn has rather exquisite head markings :) What a lovely idea to have those pictures taken.

Anonymous said...

Nice pix! You've got a problem. I think I like the second one best then the first then the third if I had to put them in an order. He looks great!!
-Z

Suzie said...

I love the one at the bottom - he looks stunning. Houses should definitely be filled with pictures of horses - what else!?

Beckz said...

Gosh he is beautiful and his head markings are certainly different. I'd love some photos like that.

Lil Kate said...

So pretty! He is a big queen, isn't he?

Dressage Mom said...

Oh yeah he is! But I love him that way.

Rising Rainbow said...

I like them all and your trophies and neck garlands are an impressive display.

EquineSpirit said...

AWESOME photos!!

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr