Sunday, June 26, 2011

Back in the saddle

It's strange to take a week off from riding, but I did it.

Not because something was wrong, but because our whole family went on vacation to Turks and Caicos (small islands in the Caribbean) to a Beaches resort for a week to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary. It was a fantastic time! All inclusive (yes, booze too), plenty of sun and sand, and lots of activities for the kids.

Back home now, and I'm heading out to the barn today. I hope my rides don't make me sore! Ack!

Can't wait to see Kaswyn!. I'll most likely get the cold shoulder since I left him for a week. I hope carrots will get me some forgiveness.

2 comments:

Achieve1dream said...

That sounds like so much fun!! :D

Jen said...

Vacation? I remember reading about those things somewhere *grin*. Glad you had a good one, and I'm sure Kaswyn will forgive you (although I'd lay odds he'll express his displeasure at your absence first). Good thing you're armed with an appropriate bribe, eh? ;o)

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr