Friday, July 26, 2013

Tweeting

Things need to change a little bit around here.  I hope it will be for the better.  

I now have a twitter account.  Come follow me - @Dressage_Mom.

Why am I doing this finally, you ask?  My answer is kinda lame but here goes - 

I used to have more time to sit down at the computer and bang out a post.  Unfortunately I just don't have that kind of time right now and my blog has suffered because of it.  However, I always have my phone on me, so I thought maybe I could use Facebook on my phone to keep updated.  The problem with that is, well, quite frankly the app sucks and the web based interface doesn't support photos.  

So I'm going to give twitter a try.  It will be short updates of what's going on with my horses and such, but I think it will be easier to deal with. And I can post pics of my lovely boys. Cause everyone loves horse pictures, right?  

Gimme a follow and lets see how this pans out.  Do I want feedback? Of course I do!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would miss your blog posts terribly, even if they are less than frequent. I will not do twitter, so I guess I would just be out of luck.

susanne

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr