Wednesday, February 01, 2012

February "Five Pieces of Equipment I Love Right Now" Weekly Post #1

This is the first post for February's weekly theme. Enjoy!

Magic Stretch Gripper Gloves



These babies make great winter riding gloves, and they are super cheap! I don't care for the ones that don't have the rubber gripper things on them, but the gripper dots or even the patches of rubber (in patterns of skulls or flowers, whatever they might be) make for nice gripping of the reins. And at $2 a pair, it's hard to care of you lose one or get a hole in the finger, which is what usually happens when I buy expensive gloves.

Check your local Walgreens, CVS, or Dollar Store before they pull all the winter merchandise. I try and pick up a few pair when I see them and keep them in storage for next year!


1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

Ooh!! Great tip. Thanks!

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr