Sunday, April 24, 2011

Home again

We made it home from the show. It was only a three day show but I'm really super tired. I'll give all the details when I have the energy to write them down. Macey took a nap on the way home from the show, so right now she's in "play with me!" mode. Luckily Daddy has the energy not only to unload the car (major points there) and is playing Crazy 8's with Macey.

For me it's a shower and bed. But overall it was a great weekend. She wants to go to more shows, so I think I'm going to have to start teaching her how to really ride. This kid has talent and desire. We shall see where this takes her.

Nothing is better then attempting to share your passion with your daughter, and finding out that she has talent and passion for it also. I'm so proud, and blessed.

I love my family. And my friends, old and new, who made this possible. You guys are awesome.

Very tired now, so it's the shower for me. Lots of pics of the show on Facebook, and if you friend me you can see them! http://www.facebook.com/DressageMom . I might eventually move them here but that will take more time and energy than I have right now. So let me be lazy and friend me if you want to see them NOW. Or wait and don't whine. Your choice. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

How wonderful that your trip to the show sparked intense interest by your daughter. My daughter is nowhere near as horse crazy as I was (ha - am) although she loves them dearly.
Glad everyone had fun, and I can't wait to see the pictures (which means I may be off to Facebook in a minute ;o)

Achieve1dream said...

I'm glad you had so much fun and that your daughter enjoys it and is good at it. It'll be so much fun for you to teach her. :) Get some rest and relax a while before you recap for us. I saw the pictures on Facebook and they are great. Macey is adorable!

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr