Saturday, September 04, 2010

No time to write, however....

So I'm really busy right now, and I don't have time to write what's been happening the last three days with Kaswyn and Albert. Here's a quick summary -

Two horses went on a trail ride.
A horse is more out of shape than he should be.
A horse went to the vet.
A horse is fat.
A horse got injected.
A horse is sound.
A horse possibly choked.

More details later! Oh, and thanks for all of your comments on the last post. I really would like to comment back on all of them, and I will eventually, but, well I have to go right now!

I'll get caught up soon, so check back. :)


1 comment:

Kerry said...

Dontcha wish you had a keyboard in your head? Because when you are as busy as you are right now, I KNOW you have a whole blog typed out in your head as you are doing other stuff, but just can't transfer it to the fingers!

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr