Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Owiee!

Last night as I was loading up the Friday test videos I started to get a bit of pain in my teeth on the upper left side of my mouth. Then I sneezed. That simple act blew something up in my head and now I have intense pain in my sinuses. I've had this before, so I know what it is. A sinus infection.

I'm at work, and I have a doctor's appointment at 11:00. Hopefully I can get some antibiotics and some kind of pain medication. This is such strong pain that ibuprofen or Tylenol just is not going to cut it. I need real drugs, man!

Now I just have to wait until 11:00. During that time I'm going to suppress the urge to yank all of my teeth out, or drill a hole in my check to relieve the pressure. Fun fun fun!



1 comment:

Stephanie - Siouxzeegirl Designs said...

ugh! Sinus infections are the worst... it seems that when I get them it takes weeks for them to go away.
Interesting fact: my physician told me that white woman between the ages of 25 to 45 have the highest incidence of sinus infections... maybe it's from stress and hormones all mixed together, along with the fact that we just want to do it all!

Hope you are feeling better quickly!!

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr