Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bad day, but good things coming

I have exciting things happening right now, but I can't really get started on them because I'm sick right now. I don't know if I've got a virus or if I ate something bad (turkey sandwich from the work cafeteria on Friday is suspicious) but I've got diarrhea pretty badly. I hope it's a food thing cause this would SUCK if either of the girls got it.

So when I get back to normal I'll reveal details. Right now I need to get better and get some strength back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being sick sucks! I hope you feel better soon and that the girls don't get it. I can't wait to hear the big news.

Katee said...

Yuck. I hate stomach ailments in all their variety. I had a nasty head cold last week, but I'll take that over stomach yuckiness any day!

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr