Monday, February 23, 2009

Entered

Hello! Yes, I'm still here, and I've been working on a post since last Thursday. I've just been stupid busy and have had no time to write. So busy that I missed the deadline for entries for the first show! Luckily the show secretary told me to send them in and it wouldn't be a problem, so Albert and Kaswyn will be entered today (as soon as I get to the post office after work!)

So March 13-15 I'm going to be showing again after not showing seriously since 2002. And I'm showing two horses! I must be nuts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Show season has begun! We have one Saturday. . . .

Congratulations! I have chosen to honor your blog with the

HONEST SCRAP AWARD

Click the link to receive it - and find out what you can do with it.

Blessings,
Linda

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr