Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bestowed

Jewel over at 20 Meter Cricle of Life gave me a blog award! This is super cool, because I've been tagged a ton, but no awards.

Arte y Pico Award




This award comes with some rules:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. The award-winner and the one who has given the prize must show the link of the “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/

So, five blogs that inspire me that also haven't won this award yet.

MiKael's Mania. I don't know if she has this award or not, but she should. Talk about contributing to the blogging community! She posts almost near every day, and always has great info on clinics and fun stories. A must read for horse people, espeically Arabian horse owners.

Freelance Instructor's Diary. Great informational posts about training, and links to her training horses diaries.

I Will Jump Sweet Jumps. Beckz lives and rides in New Zealand. I love looking at her photos - some pics of the landscape there are beautiful!

Diary of a Young Horse. The training of Echo. I wish I had started a blog or diary when I was breaking Kaswyn. It would be great to have it and look back to see how things progressed.

Half Pass Girl. A blog dedicated to dressage. A girl after my own heart!

So there you have it. Thanks for the award Jewel. You're a peach!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for that! :) And congratulations on winning the award!! :) x

20 meter circle of life said...

Like I said, I owe 20 Meter to you!!

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr