Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A deal is a deal

Before I post about today's vet visit, I must attend to something.

A very good friend of mine also has a blog-journal thing. She posted this -

Leave a reply and...
1: I'll respond with something random about you.
2: I'll challenge you to try something.
3: I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4: I'll tell you something I like about you.
5: I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6: I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7: I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8: If I do this for you, you must post this in your journal

Naturally, I posted a reply to her, as follows -

SUBJECT: this might not work... (Anonymous)
For some reason livejournal thinks I'm spam. Hopefully I'm not that salty. ;)

http://dressagemom.blogspot.com

and this is what I got back -

SUBJECT:Re: this might not work... redkcolumbus
Heh - a little salt, a little sweet -you've got it all! :>

1. People meeting you now would never guess you can put grapes in your nose.
2. Homework? heh heh heh When was the last time you created a scroll for the SCA?
3. Horse brown. That warm vibrant sweaty horse color. Do they call that chestnut?
4. You have an earthy sense of humor utterly without malice that always delights me
5. A nervous phone call asking for advice.
6. A falcon
7. Are you sure you don't regret the belt?

Some explanations, and comments back to redkcolumbus, for the curious

1. Um, I'm not sure I'm going to explain this one. Give me a few beers and ask me in person and you might get the whole story. Those who know, know. Or have seen...
2. In the SCA, redkcolumbus is my teacher/mentor. Is there a due date for this homework?
3. Chestnut is an overall color scheme of the horse moreso then a specific color. A horse who has a brown body (which can range from a bright reddish-brown to a dark liver brown) and also has a brown mane and tail is called chestnut. A horse who has a brown body and a black mane and tail is called bay.
4. Sometimes I find my humor a little juvenile. I still crack up at the Simpson's joke where Bart calls the bar and asks for Seymore Butts.
5. My first memory of you is at an SCA event when you made an announcement. I asked who you were and was told "That's Duchess Garbonzo." No, I won't tell you who said it.
6. Really? So interesting.
7. Never.

And now back to your regularly scheduled horse nonsense...

No comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr