Sunday, October 01, 2006

Not any loaf I'd like to have

Tonight we were giving the girls a bath. I got Macey out of the tub and was getting her dressed in her PJ's when I heard Lily and Craig talking in the bathroom. It went a little something like this -

LILY: (lying on her stomach in the tub) I'm makin' bubbles with my butt!

CRAIG: (eyeing the gaseous emissions and fearing another poop-in-the-tub disaster) Come on! We're getting you on the potty!

LILY: (now on the potty and looking at the "product" in the bowl) Hey! I made meat!

CRAIG: You made meat?

LILY: Yeah, Poop Meat!

Honestly, I don't know how she comes up with this stuff.

3 comments:

Lil Kate said...

These are the funniest posts to read. A great way to start the day. ;)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps this is a result of dinner the other night when you told Oscar that the meat from the stew would make stinky meat poop?

Dressage Mom said...

Maybe that's it! I had totally forgotten we told him that...

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr