Tuesday, April 02, 2013

An error in judgement

It's April.  

I have a grey horse.  

I wore dark breeches and a black shirt today.  

See where I went wrong?  

Well, you can't really see it because I didn't take a picture but GOOD LORD there was a lot of white hair on me.  

Now, I'm not saying I made an error by buying a grey horse, even though I swore up and down that I'd never buy a grey horse.  I guess I just need some lighter colored breeches.  

Time to go shopping.  And shed out that hairy beast!


3 comments:

hammerhorses said...

I have a white-grey pony. I'm always covered in white hair whenever I'm done grooming her! I am crossing my fingers that the stallion I'm breeding her to holds true to his past breeding record - 0 grey foals (2 bay, 2 chestnut) out of 4 grey mares. I also always swore I'd never own a grey horse, but she's pretty awesome so, yeah... LOL!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, on all counts! I always wanted a tall, dark gelding to do Dressage. I wound up with a leopard appy POA that's 14.1hh. Sigh. He was a rescue, he picked me to be his person. I wouldn't trade him for the world, but the white hair EVERYWHERE right now is insane!!

L.Williams said...

Thats how I feel whenever I go to my SO's parents house, I always wear black, they have white dogs...

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr