Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pretty much says it all

My trainer rode Kaswyn on Monday, and then sent me this email.

I just have to tell you that your horse was great today.
I have visions of you competing him again.......and maybe, just maybe, I could do my first Grand Prix on him. He is such a special horse, I know you know that, but he is truly a gem.
You are very lucky to have such a great guy......


I must say I'm relieved that I'm not the only one that thinks he's feeling really good. I'm just waiting on the okay from Dr. B to start circles and lateral work. I'm so excited about the prospect of getting back down to work again. Slowly, however.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such great news! I'm glad to hear that he is recovering so well.
Margarete

Rising Rainbow said...

OMG! Great News!! Circles and lateral work, that would be awesome. And such a wonderful compliment from your trainer! I'd be saving that email forever!

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr