Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A little clarification

So, I'm not closing my blog or anything.  

The reason why I started with the tweeting is that I felt a little disconnected from my blog because I couldn't easily update on the go.  Since I'm rarely at a computer and able to write a post, even a short one, I haven't been updating as much as I want to.  Blogger does not make it easy to create a mobile post, so I tried Facebook. That didn't work out so well either, so now I post on Twitter.  Which posts automatically to Facebook.  

So if you don't have twitter, but have Facebook, then go ahead and friend me and you'll get every silly tweet that I make.  

I still plan on making lost posts to the blog when I get something substantial to write about.  For instance...

MY LESSON ON FRIDAY!

Yeah I'm really excited.  Phil has been a total star lately and I can't wait for my trainer to see just how far he's come.  I think he's ready for the next steps in his training.  Now that he can actually make a connection with my hand (it's not 100% solid, but it's getting there) I can really start to get some training done.  Transitions, working with shortening and lengthening the stride, strengthening, all those things feel like they are ready to happen.  I just want to make sure I do them the right way and not screw this horse up.  He's so wonderful and talented.  I simply must do right by him.  

So expect to get a rundown on my lesson when I get a chance to bang it out.  I do have to work this weekend, so I'm not making any promises about when that post will make it here. There may or may not be video.  Stay tuned to find out!  


No comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr