Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Pictures of Lee

I've been talking about Lee for months, and promising pictures and video. Well, here are two pictures.





These were taken at his first show, a dressage schooling show on November 28, 2010. He is a buckskin registered Half-Arabian gelding, and in these pictures he is three years old.

Isn't he cute? He's for sale!

I'll be posting video from that show soon.

On the Kaswyn wound front, the healing is slowly progressing. It's just taking forever to completely close up. The swelling is down and the wound looks great, but it's still there. And he still has pain and sensitivity behind the pastern. So I'm still waiting...and wrapping...and waiting...

In the meantime I get to ride Lee and Ivy (purebred Arabian mare) and sometimes Pip (Half-Arabian mare). So at least I'm keeping busy. I'm happy at the new place, and Kaswyn seems happy too. Now if winter could just be over. That would really make me happy!

6 comments:

Mare said...

He's adorable!

Kirsten said...

Wow, he is gorgeous! I wish I could have a second horse! Maybe I could convince a friend to buy him so I could see him every day! Does he have an ad? Hope Kaswyn feels 100% soon. You so deserve it! ~Kirsten

Val said...

Very cute and light cream like my horse. I always like the black saddle pad on a buckskin.

Rising Rainbow said...

Lee looks very cute.

You must be going nuts waiting for Kaswyn's leg to heal. Seems like that old watched pot thing. The more we want it, the slower it is or something like that.

I can't believe you're working and riding three horses. That's a lot.

Achieve1dream said...

He's gorgeous!! I'm glad you and Kaswyn are happy at the new barn. :)

Kate said...

Aww! I'm a sucker for anything that isn't Bay Chestnut or Brown. Ironically, my mare's a bay. Ah well, you know what they say: never buy for colour.

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr