Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Good start..

I rode Phil today, for the second time after a two week break, with no stirrups. It's not a super great ride because my legs were bothering him due to the whole no stirrup thing.

Here's the video proof! Macey was doing the video work! 

Phil 06/21/16 right

Phil 06/21/16 left

The left video is kind of short because I ran out of storage on my phone. Oops! In spite of everything, Phil was fantastic. I'm pretty happy with him!

So I have faith that we will be able to bounce back and have a decent go at the schooling show on July 10. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

With or without stirrups, I haven't ridden in months (and I did NOT - thankfully - break a toe, or anything else). I think you two will be good to go for your next show (haha - rhymed it ;o)

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr