Saturday, June 19, 2010

Two down, five to go

Well it's been an interesting week.

Thursday I went and got some reining instruction. You can see my blog post all about that here -

http://blogs.livefromlexington.com/?p=412

Then on Friday I had a meeting with an eventing professional. Yes, I jumped. And it was fun. That post is coming. I've got video to edit and a writeup to do.

However, my butt hurts! Seriously. Two days in two different, unfamiliar saddles and my tush is really sore. Not just on my seat bones, but all along the back too. Sitting down and climbing stairs are not my favorite activities right now.

But I have to admit, I'm having a super time with this whole thing. Next week I'm doing jumping and vaulting. I'm excited and a little scared too.

Kind of like going through this Live From Lexington contest.

Don't forget to vote for me, readers of Dressage Mom. Every vote is going to count, and for every five votes Purina is donating a dollar for NARHA to provide Equine Assisted Activity and Therapy programs in the U.S. and Canada. It's just a click, they don't want your email or any other personal information.

Vote here, every day -

http://blogs.livefromlexington.com/?page_id=43

Thanks!

No comments:

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr