Purina is running a program called "60 Day Challenge" where they say "Try Purina® feed for 60 days and you'll see the difference in your animals or we'll buy back the feed. " They'll send you feed coupons and there is a place on the web site for you to upload photos and share your story about how Purina feed has made a difference in your horse (or other animal, the program is open to the many species of animals that they manufacture food for).
Purina has sent me a Flip video camera and a coupon for a free bag of feed to give away to my readers.
Here is how to enter my contest -
1) Add a comment to this post.
2) In the comment, give the name and address of a horse blog that you like. It can be your favorite, or a new one that you've discovered, just so it's a horse blog.
3) It's okay to list the same blog as somebody else, but I'd like the comments section to be full of new blogs for people to read. Oh, and don't name this blog - I already know about this one. ;)
4) When the contest period ends I'll randomly select one commenter to receive the free video camera and feed coupons!
5) Contest will end at midnight on July 13. That's two weeks to comment.
Even if you don't want to comment, you should sign up for the challenge anyway. Purina will send you coupons for feed - all you have to do is sign up. Even if you board your horse I'm sure you can work out an arrangement to have the value of the coupons taken off of your board bill. I know that I've been able to do that. Or, give the coupons away to someone who has their horses at home. We all know someone like that. Or donate your coupons to a local shelter or rescue. Either way, it's money off of feed and everyone can use that!
So go find a horse blog, comment, sign up for the challenge, and maybe you can win a Flip camera courtesy of Purina!
Rah Rah for Rolex: Reason #11 to go to Rolex
55 minutes ago