Today Kaswyn's hives were gone. He had what I'd call hive corpses - places on his skin that looked like shadows where the hives had shriveled up and died. He looked great.
He felt even better. He was such a spaz while I was grooming him that I decided to jump on him for 10 minutes for a light hack. He wanted to work! It was fantastic.
Today I ordered more hydroxyzine and arranged for a potential pickup of more hay. Now that we've got the hives on the run all I have to do is get the footing in order and then we can get back to our previously scheduled training program. I'm very hopeful.
Well, today I am. Tomorrow is another day.
Right-sizing a horse
4 hours ago